PDF Pattern Printing - Rolled
Upload your digital PDF copy shop, A0 or large format sewing pattern files and we will print them for you!
Save the frustration of assembling your own PDF patterns at home. Imagine a world with no more taping!
Patterns will be printed on A0 paper sheets (36" x 48"), rolled up, and placed in a tube for delivery. Paper is 75 gsm/20 lb and is similar in weight to regular printer paper.
Rolled patterns are only available to be shipped within Canada. For other shipping options, select a different PDF Pattern Printing product.
We do not print pattern instructions, so please print them on regular letter-sized paper at home, or follow along on your computer, tablet or device.
Basic Ordering Instructions:
1. Select Black & White or Color printing.
2. Select Quantity: Enter the number of pages to be printed from your PDF pattern file. Be sure to enter the correct number of pages to avoid delays in shipping.
3. Add Notes/Special requests (Optional): What sizes would you like printed (if layering is an option on your pattern)? Only printing select pages from your file?
4. Drag & Drop your PDF Copy Shop pattern file or browse your computer.
5. Add to cart!
6. Repeat these steps if you are adding multiple pattern files.
Click here for full details on PDF pattern printing, and more detailed instructions.